What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nep pics

they seem to like the new grow room

bongso
IMG_0005-1.jpg

'Medusa'
IMG_0002-1.jpg

hamata
IMG_0024.jpg

Very nice! They do look like they are enjoying the new room. Great looking N. hamata. How long again has your new grow room been in use? I think you mentioned in some other thread when you moved your plants but I can't remember.

xvart.

not very long.....few weeks.....the hamata is the only pitcher that is 100% new since introduction to the grow room....the Medusa and bongso had started to inflate before introduction

The hamata looks like it's been electricuted! Very nice!

Very nice,Your doing a great job so keep it up!:D

I will love to have a hamata...

But here is too hot for a highland nepenthes, and I dont have enough room indoors to try :-(.

and new to me this morning........'Black Dragon'

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Looks very familiar... lol. It will color up a lot, rattler. I had to move it to a less lighted area of my shelf for that last pitcher since the tendril was hanging too low for the shelf. I'm not sure if you fertilize your neps or not, but the last time I used ferts was about two weeks ago, for whatever may be residual ferts in the rootball.

xvart.

Great neps!
the bongso is a neat looking nep.
you'll like the black dragon, kinda slow but has a great persitome and color imho.

I want a N.Hamata so bad! As far as I know, there is no one that sells them. I hope I am wrong. Am I?

If I am wrong....where can I get one?

u are wrong, but i think that we're not allowed to send other venders names over the forums...but just know they are out there...

for all who remember, mine was doing crappy with thrips, but it seems to have recovered and is pitching for the 1st time since then, thanks for the advice! :banana2:

never bought the hamata....it was given to me as a very smal basal......couldnt tell yah if they are for sale, where or how much.....have been babying this lil guy for about 2 years........

mine wasn't cheap...$100+
but that can be bought, but wher i got mine from they won't be selling them again untill march-ish, i think...

just keep searching! :)

Nice pics rattler =). I wish I would have grabbed a Black Dragon back when they were all over the place.

Nah, I've been looking, and I just contacted a vendor who I thought might have some, but I guess not.

i can't find it either, let me know if u find ne thing, and i'll let you know if i find one, k?

Sounds good, thank you... i did manage to find some other EP hybrids still floating around though... A 'Gothica' and an 'Exotic Lady'.

Man I coulda hooked you up like a week ago, but I just traded my extra to adnedarn haha

lol, if you get another extra let us know, k?

Back