What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New sanguinea pitcher!!!

glider14

Always a newbie
its finally becomeing true to its name!! haha! this pitcher is a whole 2 inches bigger then the last. finally becoming mature!
N. sanguinea 'Orange pitchers'!
IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Open fully! and eliminating competition to catch my eye ;)
IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

Alex

Very nice.
yours seems much more orange than mine.
do you have it under lighting or just sunlight?

80w of daylight fluorescent lighting. thanks for the comments!
Alex

Woooh~:0o:
What a beautiful nepenthes! nice!!:-D

Nice.............. I will have to wait for mine to get that big

Holy shnap that is huge didn't look at all that big earlier.
Good job.

Thats a really nice pitcher you have their and knowing N. sanguinea the next shouldn't be far off.

What happened to your hand?? Your thumb is sticking way out. Are you double-jointed?

Thanks for the comments guys!
Manny: my thumb on my right hand dosent bend in as much as my left does...ive never broken a bone in my hand...so its not that....i dont know what makes it do it.
IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Alex

HOLY COW!
that got much bigger since I last saw it!

and my thumbs are the exact same way, is your left thumb a hitch hiker's thumb?

nope! neither are hitchhikers. my mom has hitchikers thumbs...my dad dosent. and neither do i.

and yes! its gotten WAY bigger! its now a bit bigger than 20in across!
Alex

Weird lol...Dang, is that the same sanguinea that you posted a picture of last winter!?...my pitchers are only about four inches now, with an 8 inch diameter across the leaves...but still, that and my truncata are my fastest growers...they've both doubled in size since last winter...all my nepenthes kind of went through a slow faze, but now that they've got the proper lighting, they've all started to take off pretty nicely.

-Gabe

yep. same one :D

Ah, I envy you lol!

Back