What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My N. muluensis x lowii

Since some people asked for more pics of my N. muluensis x lowii here are some more.

CIMG4142.jpg

CIMG4141.jpg

I like it :D
Still waiting for my intermediates to pitcher they may be very slow from the power outage and cool temps.

Nice. What are your growing conditions? Mine doesn't like me for some reason.

I killed one of these, then got another, and it hasn't pitchered for me ever (couple months)

I love this plant. its one of the few hybrids I like. Definately on my next to buy list. ;) As long as highland conditions are given its an easy nep apparently ... just very slow.

Thanks! My conditions are 70 80% humidity under 160 watts of light and the temps are 70-80 F in the day and 60-50 F at night.

I haven't seen a pitcher on mine for over a year... I think (I hope) it was because the summer was just too hot and the temps were always 75deg - 90deg in the house.

wow! very nice! mine seems to be a bit older than yours and it starting to make some amazing pitchers. im so glad i bought it!

Vraev: yea...its slow. but its not as slow as some of my other neps :) it seems like FOREVER for it to make a pitcher.... i has one developing now that has been deveoping for 3 weeks now....its still just a little bud! i dont really like hybrids. but this one looks so much like a species(confusing i guess) that i really dont care. and i LOVE the dark pitchers witht he purple persimtone and the white bands :) its very easy but likes a bit more humidity. mine made pitchers but they never were complete.

Alex

Slow plant but long lasting pitchers. I have this pitcher from Dec 06 that's still not died on my mulu x lowii

Here is a picture of my mostly upper pitcher for N. muluensis x lowii:

N_Mulu_Lowii.jpg
[/IMG]

It is starting to take on the narrow waist of N . lowii. I have been growing this plant since late 2003. The picture quality is a little off, but know people are interested in what an upper N. muluensis x lowii pitcher looks like.

Back