What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My nep site

I got entirely too bored today, so I whipped this up: http://www.freewebs.com/phissionkorps/index.htm

I know it looks awful, but the only part I cared about was the fact that it was free :jester:
I didn't work on it for too long, but I'll definitely be adding a ton to it in the coming months. I figured I needed somewhere to be able to throw all my ideas in one place, instead of spacing my crackpot theories out in 5 different forums.

i have a site but i need to update it BADLY

mattscps.4t.com

Great job PK! lots of helpful info about nepenthes.

bout time you got something like this! i love the cultivation and seed sections!!
Alex

Well I tried to add some stuff...and unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to pay to keep it up if I want to have links to pics and blah blah blah. Apparently, about 1/3rd of my allotted bandwidth has been used in the past 16 or so hours. Oh well...its only like $9 a month I think

Ron, check out www.hostmonster.com
Their annual rates are very low and I have never come close to using up all my bandwidth. If you need any help please let me know.

I need something that has easy site building tools. I am wayyyyyyyyy too stupid to learn HTML and be good at it within the next couple days.

try 1and1.com!

thats what i use!

Back