What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LoWlAnd or HiGhLAnD?

MrFus

Do you like that...
I was checking some nepenthes and I see a madagascariensis... well I check the web to get more info on this one and some people put the plant as Lowland and some as Highland.

Is this nepenthes low or highland?

Lowland for sure...

:censor: :censor: :censor:
:nono:

I've already answered this question about 5 times just on this forum alone ;)
And no, I'm not mad at you for asking, I'm mad that people are still saying this plant is highland. UGH!

oohhh yea... I see the post, sorry, I was just too lazy to use the search option :p

"ARGHHH AGAIN!?!? This is a LOWLAND plant. Good gawd who the hell is spreading this rumor? But uh...I've answered all the questions you just asked about 5 times on this forum...the last time being only 3 or so weeks ago."

Thanks, Im just thinking to add a new one to the family and after found diferent information refering the same nepenthes I come to the forum to ask...

Lowland for sure. Almost no one can grow it for some reason. I've heard to let it dry out in between waterings.

It's not an impressive plant, but the fact that it's hard to grow and/or we don't know the secret to growing it yet, makes it alluring.

Back