What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my favorite plant

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
truncata-1.jpg

my favorite plant.
the persitome is great on this plant!!
peace,
zero

That is a very cool looking plant =). It looks like some sort of Truncata hybrid? What is it exactly? Is it one of your plants? Thanks for sharing :).

Pretty :D I have some nepenthes that are going to pitcher in a month I hope.
I hope MY veichii X MAxima Pitchers soon

truncata HL :) i have a little one that is showing lots of red in it. was yours red when younger?

Alex

LL truncata, yes it's mine:)
I can't help but post a picture every new pitchure.

Excellent truncata!:-D
How is it grow up speed? fast or slow?
I have baby one that grow up very slow.:blush:
Thanks to your beautiful nepenthes my friend.

it's kinda slow. I have it in intermediate conditions though.

i thought you had a HL truncata.... haha

duckking: mine grows REALLLY slow too. its unfolding its second leaf since september.
Alex

I just got a HL truncata of my own! Still pretty young though, so I got a long wait ahead of me.

my HL truncata is supaslow too. All it's done is developed a single pitcher since the end of september when I got it. The next leaf shoot didn't even appear until the pitcher opened! The pitcher is huge (well.. considering the plant's 3 inches across) and nice and dark though, so I'm happy. I'd go so far as to call it one of my favorites, too. Great LL truncata.

gat a pic nepfreak? mine does he same thing. makes a leaf. grows a pitcher. when the pitcher opens the next leaf appears :D
Alex

Back