What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100_0780.jpg

double tendril'd fusca 'Sarawak' leaf. Unfortunately, the tendrils never extended and just turned black.

100_0778.jpg

insignis patch from about 6 feet away. Ahhh 12x optical zoom

100_0777.jpg

A not very black gracilis black from about 6 feet away

100_0775.jpg

Some red-headed stepchild from a Lowe's cube. Vent x gracilis?

100_0774.jpg

Alata "giant" x spectabilis

100_0772.jpg

Wrigleyana upper.

100_0770.jpg

The most developed pitcher I have on splendiana x rokko

100_0768.jpg

Eymae x stenophylla x lowii. I suspect/reallllly hope its about to flower

100_0766.jpg

Tomoriana clone 2

100_0764.jpg

Tobaica

Sehr schöne Pflanze. Ich bin eifersüchtig.

is that your muluensis x lowii in the last pic on the left? haha the leaves look very similar to mine.

YAY! PK have a camera! that eymae x stenophylla x lowii looks better than ever!!
Alex

DJ,
Vieln dank alta. Hoffntlich in n paar Monaten werd i etwas Besseres ham zB northiana/clipeata usw

is that your muluensis x lowii in the last pic on the left?
Yep. I'm about to build a new enclosure and actually utilize a humidifier inside, so if that doesn't get that plant to pitcher within a few months, it's going in the trash can...like the first one I had lol.

The camera is actually my dad's (he's in town for the weekend), but I should be getting mine in the mail any day now. 7.2MP as opposed to 5, but only 5x opticaal zoom instead of 12 :(

Nice! What does red headed stepchild mean?

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing. It's too bad that double tendril didn't produce double pitchers.

Nice! What does red headed stepchild mean?

It's a phrase denoting the one no one really cares about compared to the natural colored non-step children, lol.

xvart.

Ooohhh. I've got several of those :)

Back