What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of neps coming!

:woot:

Ventricosa x Inermis
Muluensis x Lowii
N. x 'Judith Finn'
N. Ventricosa 'Red'
Clipeata x Eymae 'Munich'
N. Macfarlenei
N. Densiflora

So, just wanted to share and welcome any tips on growing any of these that you guys might want to share.
I'm very excited to receive such a large order.:-D
Well, large for me at least...

Last edited by a moderator:
macfarlanei grows nice and easy for me on a windowsill, with a big leaf that looks like it'll pitcher.

The plants finally came!

OMG so beautiful. T_T
box.jpg

First glance at mah new bebes. :-O
IMG_3317.jpg

Out of the bags they go!:-D
IMG_3328.jpg

ventricosa x 'Red'
IMG_3350.jpg

My favorite, ventricosa x inermis
IMG_3352.jpg

The whole plant
IMG_3357.jpg

N. densiflora
IMG_3354.jpg

N. 'Judith Finn' Unfortunately the pitcher got a bit messed up during shipping.
IMG_3321.jpg

Will grab some more pics of the rest of them tomorrow when there's better light outside.

I like the ventricosa inermis :D
There is a shadow of moving to hawaii again so I am holding back slighty on neps but heck If I move well I'll grow them on my front pourch :)

well i will say for sure they have upped their shipping quality. 2 years ago it was a potted plant with a cup taped over it. and for the pings i got. thats not very good! looks like i may order this year from them!

great plants! i like the ventricosa x inermis too!

Alex

wow! very nice. :D its always exciting to get "packages like those" :)

I GOT MY BABY TODAY TOO MATE! :D Ventricosa... one pitcher came pinched sadly...

I've only gotten a nep from them once. It was in a paper cup with some tape on it. Looked like crap and died a couple days later. That makes me hesitant to order from there again, even though my bad experience is the only bad experience with those people that I know of.

Very nice plants,
where did you get them?
- Adrian

Read the label lmao.

My N. ventricosa x inermis was supposed to be green with a red peristome, but it turned out to be solid red. Maybe yours will change, too.

If you look closley at the label on the bag it says 'Nepenthes Ventricosa X Inermis 'Orange'
- Adrian

Back