What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Rajah arrival

It looks blurry... lol. Just kidding. What are you doing to help meet it's preferred conditions?

xvart.

I'm actually doing nothing...i have it under really bright pights right now...my temps are fine, the humidity is about 60-70% during the day, and jumps to 80-100% at night, no clue why, i do nothing special...

What temps are you keeping it at?

Yeah, I meant what are the temperature flucuations in your room and are you doing anything to supplement that (if anything).

xvart.

looks good. Yeah! this species loves light. A reason why mine is suffering. with those humidity levels and light levels...as long as temp range is fine..it should love it. Congratulations. :)

very nice, hope it does great for you!

My temps are about 67 during the day and 60 at night.

very nice!
I wish I had the conditions to grow a rajah.

you can't grow rajah in MAINE? Where is suitable? North Pole :D?

well, I have very low humidity in the winter.
also very hot and humid in the summer, though the A/C takes care of the hot part.
I have no enclosure for my highland neps.
my lowlands get treated better with a mini greenhouse and lots of light.

i can't grow lowlanders for the life of me... i just can't get the temps up =/

CP, just get a cheap mini greenhouse off ebay.
put some lights in it and put it in a window, that will heat it up during the day.

...that's actually a really good idea...
I might do that for my college dorm next year :)

Good luck with that. Hard conditions+Gets Huge=I stay away
It does look nice though!

haha, that equals perfect for me :)

At least its a slow grower and wont take over your dorm!

haha! that would be kinda cool actually...brighten up the room while i'm writing a 2,000 page paper, lmao!

very nice!
I wish I had the conditions to grow a rajah.

Me too, In our summer it will be burned.:-(
so I only can depend on your beautiful photos, my friends.:blush:

lol! at more than 1.5 months to make a leaf sometimes, don't wait for it. :p lol! you always need other plants...or else..you will rip your hair out seeing the plant of stone. :p lol!

Back