What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Gymnamphora and Talangensis: Shrinkage

Lol I know.... I'm trying to bribe, err convince him to hook it up ;).

Lol, I'm so flattered.

Well done Daniel. That looks much much better. You gotta remember that talang grows in a mossy forest in its habitat. A plant like a bical which grows in a swamp forest might love a lot of peat but talang prefers damp but not sopping wet with good airmovement. You should be able to notice improvement like night and day by this. :)

Well done Daniel. That looks much much better. You gotta remember that talang grows in a mossy forest in its habitat. A plant like a bical which grows in a swamp forest might love a lot of peat but talang prefers damp but not sopping wet with good airmovement. You should be able to notice improvement like night and day by this. :)

Sweet :). Thanks =) Yea, I have a couple plants that are like 80% orchid bark and they are growing nicely. It takes a whole lot more watering, but they grow much faster than my other plants.

yeah! that would work. Based on all I have seen and read....its better going airy.But I always use a good amount of LFS so that I don't have to water everyday and I love a pot with heaps of live sphagnum :p

Back