What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**sigh** i think i figured it out

I did alota types sorry

Typo's.

and its ok.

And don't apologize, because heres a little secret: I was told the very same thing once on terraforums for that, really silly spellings... jush sharing the love because I suck at speelling too. Kind of an in joke, now i found a case of worse spelling than mine.... just having a little fun.

I apologise if I break into this thread with a different species...but since the topic is about non-pitchering neps....can I please bring up my talangensis?

It has been growing quite steadily at the pace that has been approved by successful growers of this species. It looks pretty healthy in its foliage. However..... all the 4 leaves that have formed since tis arrival in october unpotted have buried themself in my layer of live LFS and are just sitting there without inflation. Can someone please shed light on this issue for me?

thanks,

V

V start your own thread on the subject. You might get more responces.

Also I dunno why everyone has so many problems with N. mad. Now granted I did have three and now I am down to 1, but I lost them because they kept drying out. I neglected my GH for a little bit. Now the one I have left is pitchering and growing quite nicely. It is still small, but seems to be picking up speed. Nothing for pictures yet, but hopefully will be. Are they easier as youngons or something?

Back