What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my newest truncata pitchure

my truncata just keeps getting bigger and better
truncata-3.jpg

truncata2-1.jpg

NICE!!! Looking good. Did you get that coloring under lights??

Very nice! Looks like you got a little snow there.

yup, they are under 160w of light. the persitome turns completly red. this one just opened 2 days ago.
bucky, a little snow is an understament. we have had A LOT of snow this year. doesn't look like much because of warm days. we have had snow it seems like every other day:)

Wow! Most impressive! How long have you had that truncata? Was it small when you received it? The reason I ask is I just got my truncata about 3 weeks ago, and it's about 3 inches across. I wanted to get an idea of how long it takes to get one to that size.
Thanks for sharing!:)

Amazing Zero, this my fav nep. Wish I had a bigger one though...thanks for sharin.

Nice.. nice... but when the pitcher is nearly the size of the pot.. you might be in need of a larger pot! :p

Wonder if you could get away with potting up the plant in its own pitcher...:0o:

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo very impressive

Very nicely grown Zero! I love that peristome striping. Is that a LL or HL version?

Thanks for sharing the pics :).

cpjungle, you have a long wait till your plant reaches this size.
I got my plant 3 years ago at 6 inches.
yours might grow faster with better conditions then mine:)
Nepenthes, this is a ll truncata. I just got a hl 2 weeks ago.
It's growing conditions are humidity @ lo-40% temps 65-75 and lighting 2 4ft shop lights.

Goodness, it is a slow grower! But well worth the wait for those amazing pitchers! Thanks for the info. :)

OH! Amazing truncata!!:0o: Great!!

Back