What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cindy

Staff member
Cool in Singapore means 75-77F. :blush:

With natural light - some Neps are quite happy with the lower light intensity at my balcony

The good old N. veitchii x campanulata. After giving me 12 flower stalks last year, this season it is pitchering.
cxv.jpg

The peristome is bronze/red. Quite cool!
cxv1.jpg

The slow-to-acclimatise N. merrilliana. I got this plant from BE in July 2006 and this is the first time it is pitchering! I don't even dare to move its pot when I took the photograph! But soon I will need to repot it because this species hates to be root bound.
merilliana.jpg

The I-don't-know-how-to-grow-it N. insignis. The plant is behind my tinted window with no direct sunlight. It is forming its third pitcher in two months which makes me wonder if this plant is more like ampullaria in its need for light.
insignis.jpg

The nicely-coloured mirabilis x thorellii. I received three seedlings and this is the one with the darker pitchers. The other two has got pink pitchers which are quite nice too.
mxt.jpg

The cute-forgiving N. x kuchingenesis. I suppose with more light, this hybrid would has more intense colours but it is still pitchering away on every leaf during this season.
kuchingensis.jpg

With T5 lights - for the smaller plants

N. adnata. It seems like a miniature N. maxima.
adnata.jpg

adnata1.jpg

adnata2.jpg

N. rafflesiana 'clone 88'. The pitcher:leaf ratio is really good! Hard to capture on photo but the pitchers are longer than the leaves.
raff_clone88.jpg

raff_clone881.jpg

raff_clone882.jpg

raff_clone883.jpg

N. khasiana. It is at the dimmest part of the tubes. I kinda ill-treat this plant so it is not as coloured up as it should. But it pitchers without fail and produces quite a number of basals.
khasiana.jpg

khasiana1.jpg

Very nice Cindy :). Your plants look wonderful. I really like the little Kuchingenesis. Thanks for sharing.

i'm jealous, my rafflesiana clone BE 99 is slightly smaller than yours and it makes pitchers smaller than the size of my thumb:-(

Cindy, you have very healthy Neps!

You should come to Buffalo for the winter! Instead of 25 C, it would be 25 F!

Most impressive! Your veitchii x campanulata is just amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)

Very nice! I would love to acquire a kahsiana that is a nice plant. The N. veitchii x campanulata is amazing too! Thanks for sharing.

Mmmmmm.....

Nice, tasty pics as usual Cindy. :)

Back