What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally...and update

glider14

Always a newbie
i finally figured out how to get pics from the new camera to the computer. the new camera is nice(dont know the model.. but its a kodak) but i miss my old one :( here you go!
N. singalana. got this as a little cutting from the NECPS show from Dave Sacket. the leaves are really truncate...which ive never seen with any singalana
100_0021.jpg

N. tentacuala. just opened up today! also got this at the last NECPS show. check out how that lid opens!
100_0026.jpg

100_0027.jpg

first pitcher from my 'Sabre'
100_0030.jpg

N. clipeata x eymae. probably the most favorite hybrid i own...
100_0034.jpg

briggsiana 'Peter D' Amato'. finally showing growth...
100_0023.jpg

and my mysterious albomarginata "green" doesn't look green to me. any experts out there have any idea? it came from BE.
100_0025.jpg

Alex

Ho Ho Ho!! Nice pics and nice plants mate. WOW! :) Good job! Dude...can u show me your talang? :)

ill take a pic of it tomorrow! its really nothing now cause the plant has started to get some black spots on its leaves...even the new ones. they are just random spots. ill take a pic of its pitcher though :) thnaks for the comments!

Alex

Your plants are looking good, thanks for the update.

nice,haha I like the clipeata x eymae to.

thanks guys!
Dave: where did you get this singalana from? ive never seen leavs like this on any of them. i was looking at the leaves and pitchers. it reminded me alot of truncata. like singalana x truncata!?

DM: clipeata is one of my favorite nep species. and this hybrid resembles them amazingly! i just love it!

Alex

Hey Alex, please let me know when that briggsiana is big enough for cuttings! ;) Excellent pics!

theres already a line man! haha! ill keep ya in mind too!

oh and somehting i forgot to add. the plant next to singalana is N. lowii. thats the 3rd pither it has made for me. AWESOME!

Alex

Yeah nice looking plants man. The colors are nice on those pitchers. Keep up the good work.

Josh

tentaculata ooh my hamata is doing great I should get a tentaculata oh oh how mcuh dot hey go for typically?

thanks Josh. all my plants(pictured anyways) are under ~160 watts of fluorescent lighting. and a 16 hour photoperiod really helps too! haha!

tentacs run anywhere from 25-40$...depending on where you find them. good luck with that!

Alex

Great plants Alex :), they're looking real happy... I'm surprised the Briggsiana isn't the favorite hybrid you own though lol ;).

Daniel

nice Lowii pitcher. How big is your plant in diameter?

Nepenthes: well. since i dont have a pitcher on the briggsiana..i cant really comment :)

V: the diameter is smaller than it should be....but its maybe 2.5 in across. the pitcher to leaf ratio is 1:1 right now.

Alex

wow! thats a huuuge pitcher for a 2-3 inch plant. nice job dude! Looks like ur lighting is what is winning the day. :D

Back