What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on N.'trusmadiensis'

• Thread starter Blazeddayz
  • Start date
whoa! spectacular. :D WOW!! :D 150$ of plant right there...but it looks beautiful. :D lol! its always exciting to get new plants. Its a feeling that is similar to getting a toy when I was a kid. ;) loL! but I think I still go crazy talking to myself when I open the box and see the new plant like "WOOOOOAHHH!! that is sooo insane! Look at it....sooooooo coool!"

loL!

I have had my N. trusmadiensis clone#2 for about 1-1/2 months now and is growing great. It came in with 2 small pitchers that it still has. Also it has grown 2 new leaves, each one larger than the last and is about to open a nice 2-1/2" pitcher. The first pitcher in my growing conditions. It seems to be a steady grower. I have never kept macrphylla, but it deffinatly grows much faster/more vigorous than slowii I mean lowii.
I still have no way to post pictures but will try to borrow a digital camara and post some in the next week or so.

Back