What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glowing ventricosa picture. and others

DSCF2584-1.jpg

DSCF2586-1.jpg

DSCF2592-1.jpg

DSCF2584.jpg

DSCF2586.jpg

thats all.

Hmm, my ventricosa 'red' does the same thing - bright red upper half, kinda washed out lower half. Drives me nuts :-))

Great pics btw.

Very cool Muscipula :). They're looking nice and happy. How long have you had those plants on that windowsill there? Did that Ventricosa pitcher form while it was on there?

Daniel

My guy has a basal my take the basal and donate the ventricosa to the NASC dunno ... DM seen ventricosa cream ? I want that ?

the spectabilis has been there since I have got it I just moved my ventricosa x maxima and my ventricosa along with my sanguinea to the window, I figure save a tank for species that really need the higher humidity.
the spectabilis has made two basals and several new leaves I have had it about a month or tow and I just got HL truncata and put it on the window. I recieved the N. gothica about a month ago and its acclimating its starting to create a woody stem.

Ya I know what you mena I have my tank full of things that don't need it but can't go outside and my planter windowsill is full :/ Sooooo I need a HL tank soon but I need room for another 55 gallon tank but then the conflic is my dad is doing a 55 gallon fresh water setup(he was a reefer and freshwater tank guy) so then that takes the room for the 55.

Very nice ventricosa you have it looks nice! Keep us updated on how it works on that windowsill!

Great Pics! And plants!

Back