What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Amazing Nep Finding Sites!

The whole website is a great resource; not just the Nepenthes section. It's often referred to as the "Nepenthes photo finder" or "CP photo finder." Talk about spending a day and accomplishing nothing!

xvart.

yeah great site use it more than google.

Oh well i am lving it now :-D Well yes that person must of had some blistering fingers :-D

Yes i found the sites about 2 years ago and its a great cp resource.

Oh yeah both those hybrids are awesome!

BTW You will find one of my photos on the photo finder! I found it last time I was looking at it. It is an older picture of my Ventricosa "hot lips". BobZ is great for making this website! I love it!!!!

That website has cost me many dollars! It is the site that causes me to fall in love with whatever any vendor happens to be selling. I'll go to that site, look at all the pics of whatever is being sold, and voila', I'm in love and must spend $. Evil, evil site!

But seriously, it is a fantastic and I have lost many hours window shopping there. Wonderful resource, and I thank him for building and maintaining it.

Back