What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some pics of my small collection

laxgoal

I Like Watching Things Grow...
hmmmm so basically, i love all CPs but neps are my true love.... i only have 5 right now but I'm gonna get a 4 ft terrarium this summer and start a jungle lol.

N. Ventricosa (recovering from some nasty ship shock)
nepcollection001.jpg

N. Sanguinea (thanks andy!)
nepcollection002.jpg

first nep and personal favorite N Mikei which is finally making a pitcher for me!!!!!!!!
nepcollection003.jpg

Large N. talagensis making two pitchers right now
nepcollection004.jpg

My N. muluenesis x lowii should be in the mail and i plant on getting dozens more this summer :)

nice tanning on the sanguinea. Mine has a midrib that color on the newest leaf (since ive put it in strong sun), but most of the leaf is a nice green color, and I like how it looks :)

Congrats on the new pitcher the N. mikei is making for you! I remember an earlier thread you mande about your Neps. Good growing!

Welcome to the Mikei club!
I have a small one like yours producing its 2nd and 3rd pitchers. I love how they seem to color up like a mature plant would although they are still juvenile.

yeah, I really like my mikei. That is definitely cool, the small pitchers are great, i cant wait till this thing grows!

Back