What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful Neps!
How big is your inermis x bongso?

Thank you :). It is actually small still, probably no more than a 6" diameter. (just found a pic, posted below)

As requested, here are some pictures of my first N. spectabilis x ventricosa pitcher. I'm thinking about following Rich's instructions to induce basal growth because I really want some lowers for this plant.
xvart.

The uppers on this plant still look absolutely wonderful :). I was expecting a much less showy pitcher. Thank you for sharing Xvart.

they are so good looking:)

Thank you Polywer :). I am glad you enjoyed them.

InermisxBongsoWholePlant.jpg

Daniel

The uppers on this plant still look absolutely wonderful :). I was expecting a much less showy pitcher. Thank you for sharing Xvart.

lol, how true. They are still very nice pitchers. Once I saw the pitcher formation I was expecting something much more pale and less showy. Maybe they are more intermediates at this point, but I'm not complaining (too much, lol) at this point!

xvart.

Back