What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some pics from today

Ant

Your one and only pest!
I thought I should post some pics of the plants starting to grow pitchers again.

N. ventricosa

somepics227.jpg

somepics228.jpg

next pitcher to grow

somepics229.jpg

newest pitcher

somepics230.jpg

somepics231.jpg

another pitcher

somepics232.jpg

somepics233.jpg

new trendal

somepics236.jpg

N. sanguninea from Andy last summer at around this time. A great pleant for every one! Oh, and get it from him for sure! I still don't get why mine is so short yet making such big pitchers compared to the other sangs fro andy.

somepics240.jpg

the pitchers

somepics241.jpg

somepics242.jpg

somepics243.jpg

somepics245.jpg

somepics246.jpg

somepics247.jpg

somepics248.jpg

somepics251.jpg

somepics252.jpg

My, N. ramispina from justlikeapill. How big does this get? Doesn't seem like a fast grower. Oh, and a funny thing is, I have no clue how I even got that pot so no more for me!:-))

somepics253.jpg

somepics258.jpg

growing pitcher

somepics253.jpg

somepics256.jpg

pitcher from the winter

somepics255.jpg

somepics257.jpg

I like the ramispina

My, N. ramispina from justlikeapill.

It's funny how things get passed around. I wonder if that is the same N. ramispina that I gave Clint a while back? That Diet Pepsi looks delicious!

xvart.

He didn't want it because it always made defected pitchers with him. Also nope, it was empty in those pics! I crack my soda so even though it looks closed it isn't. I do that because when I drop it it doesn't spill as much and sence my dad chews tobacco he can't spit in it.

Interesting that you say the ramispina doesn't seem to be a fast grower. Mine is the second fastest growing Nep I have, after Lady Pauline (that thing is weed on steroids). Not even my ventricosa or Sanguinea keep up with the Ramispina. Who knows though - each grower has such different results based on conditions.

Great plants btw!

I'm still waiting for me Ventrata and alata to produce pitchers. They've been pitcherless for 4 months now, but hopefully they should begin to make pitchers again, now that I've given them better light.

Your plants look so healthy! Can't wait for the day when mine look that good :(

Back