What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me out, people.

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
Ndensiflorafreak.jpg

Um... should I be afraid?

Capslock

if you're talking about that long stem it looks like a flower?

not a nepenthes flower though......got more pics?

wtf, is that a nep flower bud attached to the end of a tendril o_O lol wow. weird

It's an alien coming to get you because your growing conditions are too good. You should have known it was not going to last forever.

I would start checking your own appendages asap. The conditions that induced the strange growth have also been know to affect the caretaker !!

Looks like we are seeing evolution. Obviously, the plants have learned we humans have taken a liking to keep them. Now - you see a transitional lure - you get up close enough to figure out what in the world it is, then -bam- !

Oh, it's just growing a stirer for the pitcher....now you can serve mixed drinks instead of just beer. :drunk:

LMAO I have no clue Max. It kind of looks like a set of dragon fly eyes to me. Maybe it is evolving the gift of sight and will start to move to catch bugs. :lol: :0o: I guess lets wait and see and take more pictures!! BTW what plant is this on??

maybe it is a purple beatle

its okay your plant got a little dumbfounded. IT was like; leaf tendril pitcher leaf tendril pitcher leaf tendril pitcher leaf tendril pitcher leaf tendril flower....CRAP!!!

Back