What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neat sabre picture

Maxx

Someday is not a day of the week.
Hey yalls. My sabre put out a new pitcher and I deciced to take a picture. I got some good lighting and a cool (although misfittting to nepenthes) background too. Check it out and tell me what ya think!

Sabre+05-Named.jpg

it looks col

Very nice N.Sabre pitcher there I really like the nice red coloration and the peristome looks nice too thanks for showing it off it looks really healthy.

Very nice cultivation. N. ventricosa x trusmadiensis is a fantastic cross. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to mine rebounding again from lack of water for a significant amount of time. It's always nice to see the same plant doing well in someone else's care when I've neglected mine.

xvart.

Great pitcher - I love that peristome.

Very nice cultivation. N. ventricosa x trusmadiensis is a fantastic cross. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to mine rebounding again from lack of water for a significant amount of time. It's always nice to see the same plant doing well in someone else's care when I've neglected mine.

xvart.

Ah, so thats what it's parents are. I never really did my research I guess, but I really see the trusmadiensis now.

Ah, so thats what it's parents are. I never really did my research I guess, but I really see the trusmadiensis now.

Yeah, you can definitely see the trusmadiensis in the pitcher shape. It's one of my favorite hybrid characteristics I've noticed in many TM hybrids.

xvart.

Dang, that looks good! Love the peristome. :drool:

Is that the beach I see? ;)

Love the pic! Its all about location, location, beautiful pitcher on well-grown plant. :)

Back