What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on all my neps so far =)

elsantaclause

A windowsill grower
I was inspired by Sirkristoff's updates so I wanted to make my own :-D

My sibuyanensis x hamata with its first pitcher under my care

P9130003.jpg

P9130002.jpg

Lady Pauline cutting I got from Jimmy in July
P9130004.jpg

And the Sang I got from Andy in June(My first Nep)
P9130005.jpg

And last but not least my Glabrata which hasn't made any pitchers yet but it looks like its going to soon
P9130008.jpg

very nice :D im glad they are doing well for you, i cant wait to see your glabrata pitcher, Ron's glabratas were small, but i love the pitchers. You should get a Gymnaphora too :D

Looking good! :) Your N. glabrata looks very... interesting. I like it :D

Your sibuyanensis x hamata looks really nice looks you have another pitcher forming on the right also this hybrid is turning out to be my favorite one so far and your N.Sanguinea looks really nice the one I bought from Andy is doing well it has a couple of pitchers and one pitcher likes to drool on my table I keep it on.

Your Lady Pauline and Glabrata looks nice I'm sure once they're ready to pitcher they'll look very nice.

I think next week I'll post an update on all my Neps too. =D

Nice plants dude. I would suggest that maybe you need to give the glabrata cooler temps. It seems to be like a talangensis and likes the higher altitude ranges of highland plants...almost pushing towards ultra highland temps. Glabrata is a very cute plant. THe pitchers however in my experience turn red rather than staying creamy white :(

2853975485_feb3035939.jpg
2853974755_6839ccc1a1.jpg
2854811680_e73af5511c.jpg

Nice! It looks better red than green/cream IMO.

Nice!

That Sib x hamata looks promising. Please keep us updated when it starts to inflate mature pitchers!

Then I scroll down...Woah! Looks like the cutting is doing very well!

And the glabrata! That should be a real stunner once it produces some pitchers for ya!

Excellent growing, elsantaclause!

Back