What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Nep Pics, My Pitchery Kids..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Took some random pics of my nep kids today, there doing soooooooooooo good and pitchering like crazy, my Miranda cutting now has 2 developing pitchers on and GP_Princess's Bical is growing like mad and my fav of all the little Hookriana is getting loaded with pitchers, also the poor Alata i took in now has developing pitchers as well and that tiny little unknown nep that i brung back to life from a tiny little leaf is growing real well not so tiny anymore..:-D
Heres some pics of the Bical,
NepsCPs010.jpg

NepsCPs011.jpg

NepsCPs018.jpg

NepsCPs024.jpg

NepsCPs031.jpg

Heres one of the Alata developing pitchers, i thought i took some of the rest of the plant aparenatly not :blush: will get some soon.
NepsCPs002.jpg

My sweeeeeeet fav nep Hookriana,
NepsCPs016.jpg

its got one pitcher developing thats solid green.???
NepsCPs020.jpg

NepsCPs026.jpg

Miranda, wow is this one gona be pretty,
NepsCPs023.jpg

NepsCPs015.jpg

NepsCPs030.jpg

the little unknown baby,
NepsCPs033.jpg

and some group shots,
NepsCPs028.jpg

NepsCPs036.jpg

There finaly all going into a MUCH larger grow chamber in the next 2 weeks, will get pics of that as well..

ENJOY!!!!!

You have very lovely kids :)

very nice pics.

They look so good!

Lovely!!! good growing!

Very nice pictures of your Nepenthes that N.bicalcarata is looking nice the N.Hookriana looks very nice I can see why N.hookriana is your favorite and odd about your solid green pitcher I'm sure it'll get some color later also your miranda pitcher looks really nice very colorfull and that bab Nepenthes looks cute can't wait to see it grow a little to see what it is. =)

Looking great! The bical is looking fierce :) I see a McDonald's logo :p

Back