What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tiny veitchii x lowii and others

some more nep pics

veitchii x lowii, still very small

veixlowteeth3.jpg

veixlowteeth2.jpg

veixlowteeth.jpg

veixlowteeth4.jpg

sang orange

sangorange3.jpg

sangorange2.jpg

sangorange-2.jpg

copelandii mt Apo, grows like a weed and produces infundibular uppers. IIRC there was some talk about the Pasian form having tubular uppers suggesting a mislabled alata for that form

cope3.jpg

cope-1.jpg

cope2.jpg

cope4.jpg

viking

viking.jpg

first pitchure on maxima dark x veitchii seed grown

maximaxveitchii.jpg

maxxveitchii.jpg

peace,
zero

Very nice Nepenthes Zero I'm really taken in by your veitchii x lowii such nice color on it's peristome and it's leaves are a interesting shape I hope it grows well for you.

Your N.sanguinea orange is huge mine from Andy is starting to show it's size and finally making a normal pitcher after repotting, but yours is very nice gives me something to look forward to also that copelandii mt Apo is very nice too very nice pitchers also your Viking and seed grown maxima dark x veitchii are very nice Nepenthes.

Love the N. viking. Has any of your neighbors asked abiut your outside Nepenthes?

the veitchii x lowii has some splendid potential. very very nice combination. :)

yeah, that veitchii x lowii will surely be a winner. Keep us updated.

capensis,
I don't keep them outside, they were just there for a few pics and a shower.
vraev,nightsky,
yes, the veitchii x lowii should be really nice looking when it grows up.:water: I can't wait to see the uppers on it.

What a fantastic cross!

I also like your copelandii.

I like the leaves on the veitchii x lowii. Very unique!

Back