What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macfarlenai Update

Maxx

Someday is not a day of the week.
Once again I have another plant to share. This is my macfarlenai's first pitcher that I grew. I think it's really impressive take a look.

Macfarlenai+01.jpg

Here's the macfarlenai on my porch.

Macfarlenai+02.jpg

Here's a close-up of it.

Maxima+02.jpg

And here's a quick picutre of my maxima.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

-Max

I love the splotches on the body of the pitcher.

Also, is that a view of the ocean? I'll trade you for my view of mountains from 6800 feet :D.

Nice! I like the spots and stripes :).

Thats a very nice N.macfarlenai the pitchers are very colorful and I really like the stripes on it's peristome I hope it grows well for you since it's your first Nep you got and nice looking N.Maxima very cute and small. =)

Well actually bluebird, what I meant to say was that this isn't my first nep. It's the first pitcher that "I" grew, not the vendor who sold it, ya know? But I really appreciate your guys's comments. And yeah that is an ocean, makes for good picture background.

-Max

Very nice, I just got two macfarlanei's and hope that some of my maximas are still in the mix of things. I'll share pics of them soon.

Wish my macfarlanei was looking as good as that right now. Mine's recovering after having taken quite a bit of abuse. >_<

Oh lol I didn't read it correctly either way nice pitcher I like to see my neps forming their first pitcher in my enviroment too usually it means that it's happy in it's growing area.. =)

Yeah it's a very satisfying sight, ain't it?

nice plant... but, why does everything look... discolored?

Well ant, the pictures came out really bright due to lighting conditions so I had to darken them down a bit.

Back