What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Baby!!!!!

Here is a picture of my new baby that just arrived!!! Mail Lady brought her here about 30 minutes ago! She is a Wistuba clone.

NHamata10-11-08.jpg

NHamata210-11-08.jpg

NHamata310-11-08.jpg

NHamata410-11-08.jpg

This is what was on the tag that came with her:

N. Hamata (Wistuba)
G. Lumut Sulawesi

Wow, it looks great! It seems like everyone's getting a hamata!

Indeed, everyone is. :):):)

lol! sooo true! :) BTW GP....would u happen to know its clone # ???

its a male D; sadly...all clones are male >_< but its cute!!!! hopefully my male flowers at the same time as my seedgrown, which is hopefully female xDDD

Wishing away wishing away...

That's great looking LFS!

Very cute N.hamata.

its a male D; sadly...all clones are male >_< but its cute!!!! hopefully my male flowers at the same time as my seedgrown, which is hopefully female xDDD

I know that it is a male...I'm not stupid...you are taking me WAYYYY to literally. This is all that I could afford.....I don't have an endless supply of cash that some people on here have to go out and buy all the rare neps at over $150 a plant........

Thanks to all of you! I can't wait until my hermaphrodite Nep gets his/her first nice pitcher!!!!!!!! :-))

I just checked where I got the plant from and it states: "Our available Nepenthes hamata are an assortment of clones from Andreas Wistuba." I sent an E-mail to them to see if they know the exact clone that mine is. When I hear something I will post. Thanks.

GP, great hamata!
I am getting one soon.
What kind of mix did you pot in?
peace,
zero

Very nice! I'm always expecting to see a pic of an animal when someone names their thread "My New baby!!!!!!!" lol :p

What kind of mix did you pot in?
peace,
zero

For now, it is in the same mix that it was sent in until it de-stresses and gets acclimated to its new home. Mix looks to be a good orchid mix with LFS on the top.

Back