What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone,

A couple pics from the greenhouse.

Nepenthes sibuyanensis x talangensis

DSC_0001-14.jpg

Nepenthes clipeata x (clipeata x eymae)

DSC_0005-7.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

Nepenthes ventricosa x inermis 'Orange'

DSC_0012-5.jpg

Nepenthes SP #1

DSC_0015-2.jpg

Nepenthes (thorelli x aristolochioides) x truncata (Thanks Max)

DSC_0016-3.jpg

Nepenthes sanguinea

DSC_0018-3.jpg

-Max

:drool: Quite a show! The Nepenthes (thorelli x aristolochioides) x truncata looks like it'll be a winner.

Kinda fun to see the difference between the Max's VentricosaXInermis's. Haha! :-))Mine looks like this.
Ventricosa+X+Inermis+06.jpg

-Other Max

Thanks!

Wow Max, yours has so much more color than mine!

Maybe yours haven't fully developed yet. This was like my first nep so it's been growing for a while. Mine always had the same color but went through like 3 different shape changes. But, I kinda like the way yours contrasts with the red peristome and lime green pitcher.

-Max

We probably have different clones, back in march when I got my plant from Peter D'Amato he said it was the "Orange Pitcher" clone, that probably is the difference. Their both nice plants anyways!

-Max

Nice stuff, Max. Your N. sibuyanensis x talangensis is looking great. Wasn't the N. (thorelli x aristolochioides) x truncata from the NASC auction? It's looking good, too. Full of promise, I hope.

I just realized there are a lot of Max's that grow CPs... lol.

xvart.

Thanks!

xvart: It wasn't from the aution, but it was from Capslock though :D.

lol, 3 Max's posting in the same thread.

-Max

Ok so who's gonna be max1, max2, or max3?:-))

Three Maxs from California, no less!

Capslock

Back