What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new neps showed up

group pic
IMG_0797.jpg

jacquelineae
IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

flava
IMG_0801.jpg

macrophylla
IMG_0803.jpg

N. × trusmadiensis
IMG_0802.jpg

also got an H. minor
IMG_0805.jpg

Very nice, I'm jealous of the jacq and the TM. Nice flava too.

That had to be quite a bill!

Dang, I'm very jealous!

Amazing plants. That jacq especially, I can't wait until my little one starts showing off some pitchers.

Very good! You'll have to keep us updated with pictures

Awwwww looky the little picthers, CONGRATS rattler on your newest additions they look awsome...

wow nice plants, I'm jealous =) That must have cost you quite a lot huh?

have them all covered in tents made from ziplocks.......will start hardening off the jac and flava in December.....to busy with hunting stuff till then to keep a close eye on them to try it sooner.....the mac and TM will prolly enjoy the lil tents till they get some more size on them.....

would rather not say on cost.........

very very nice dude. Damn! those are some high profile plants right there. :) wow!!

Congratulations! Those are definitely some awesome neps!

Very nice pictures.

I also noticed the Paphiopedilum in the background. Does it have a name too?

Very nice Neps there the N.jacquelineae looks nice very good looking pitchers, the N.macrophylla is cute and the N. × trusmadiensis is very cute too I can't wait to see updates of them also the H. minor is nice looking I hope they all do well for you especially the N. × trusmadiensis one of my favorite hybrids.

are those the biodegradable pots?

they are made from coconut fiber........figured i would give them a try as i dont have any small mesh pots that i wanted to use...........

Those are some nice neps and good choices. I hope they do well for you. Do you mind saying where you got them from?

*jealous!*
Nice finds. I never knew N. flava had flared pitchers like that. Those should be spectacular once they start coming in.
~Joe

Back