What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seedlings! Roots! Wow!

true.....course i grow under lights and not in windows so i dont have that problem....cant over heat a plant under T8's :D .......window temps swing to bad for me........its 110 out in the summer.....-60 during some winter nights.......i dont throw anything in a window i aint willing to lose.....only thing in windows are capensis, binata, unknown ping hybrid and sandersonii.....course they are also within reach of any kid that walks into the paper......for anything rare that i want to keep i want a fairly stable environment......my basement under lights provide that.....

Yeah, I've been meaning to get a nice light and rack setup for awhile now. The problems are, (1) I live with my parents, because I'm not off to college yet :D ; (2) I have no nice place to put a growrack and lights.

I'd love to have a basement! Lol!

3 requirements i gave the wife when house hunting:
#1: south facing backyard so i could eventually build a sun room
#2 a basement
#3 a room of my own in the basement to keep my plants and critters in

who needs a nice place for a grow rack.....a 10 gal tank with a couple CFL's will work for hardening of TC plants and touchy seedlings.........

Back