What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update of most of my plants

elsantaclause

A windowsill grower
Hey my plants seem to be doing well right now so I thought i'd make a little update.

Sib x hamata
DSC02526.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

Look at the nectar =)
DSC02528.jpg

Lady Pauline Cutting I got back in July
DSC02529.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

Sanguinea from Andy
DSC02534.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

Glabrata Its over a foot tall lol
DSC02537.jpg

Inflating about 3 pitchers right now
DSC02536.jpg

Eppiphitia inflating some pitchers
DSC02538.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

Not a nep but this is what it looked like in july when i first got it
P8100032.jpg

Now:
DSC02532.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

thanks for looking

Very nice!

Love that N. glabrata. And it's actually vining! Hope for uppers!

lol i think it is producing uppers because its growing over the lights and resting its tendrils on it so hoping for the best =)

Congrats on the ceph! Looking good!

They're all looking great! I love the glabrata's vine x3. Nice Ceph.

thanks guys I'm surprised the glabrata and ceph are growing so quickly. Especially the glabrata just got it this summer and its starting to vine =)

Yay for windowsill growing!

Nice glabrata. I bet you can't wait for the lady pauline to start showing some mature pitchers too.

That N.sibuyanensis x hamata is looking nice, the lady pauline looks really nice, and sanguinea looks nice and that N.glabrata looks like a nice vine can't wait to see uppers also that eppiphitia is a nice pitcher plant. =)

yep the glabrata looks like its going to produce uppers soon. I'm amazed at how tall it is. It jumped from making leaves about 1.5 inches apart to the newest leaf which is about 4 inches apart from the last leaf

Heh - am I weird that I noticed most the nice sphagnum? It looks like fantastic. But so do your neps ;)

lol the sphagnum used to be a lot fuller like 2 inches above the rim of my pot but i had to pull some to use as a top dressing for my hamata. Lol funny thing the sphagnum started off dead and in a couple months was all live and already above the pots. If you guys ever need sphagnum let me know, i can get a full bag in about a month, maybe i can trade some of it. =)

Back