What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messed up N veitchii x fusca

Hi forumers

Well the plant itself wasn't messed up in fact looks pretty good to me...

I guess it was me the one that messed up with the contrast of the photos....I always try to do edit it and looks a little different when i look at the picture in the phone compared to what i see in the computer

Anyways everyone is welcomed to post they're N veitchii x fusca here if they want to..

One of the pitchers
08122008400-003.jpg

With a blurry frame
08122008400-002.jpg

Another pitcher
08122008401-002.jpg

The whole plant
08122008398-001.jpg

Post yours here to

Ken

not bad kent, that fusca looks alot like a judith finn lol. i know its not, but its the green playing a trick on meh. lol

Glad to see that it is doing better.

Very nice nep, I love the wings on it.

Hi everyone thanks for the kind comments...................Mr truncata...Yeap its doing much better than before.

Ken

i wish Judith Finn looked like that lol! very good looking plant! give it some more sun though-it shouldmake some purty colurz.

P.S. Cape, your post count is 2008! weird! ;)

Hi Oberagon

Thanks for the kind comments.....Hmmm somehow i don't see the N judithh finn anywhere near it except for the veitchii part lol....Its already getting direct to dappled sunlight....

Ken

No probelm Ken!

Well we americans who are force fed horrible TC'd plants dont know any better, sorry. :)

Try giving it FULL sun! You may even get stripes on the peristome from the veitchii!

Or adding bark to increase the oxygen to the roots...or doing nothing because it looks good right now and why screw it up? :D

Back