What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My mom ordered some new plants for me to grow/ her to look at so I decided to take some pics of some of my collection. The two new additions are lady pauline and ventricosa red x carunculata robusta. The others are a highland truncata, a bellii, and some splendiana x (rokko x stenophylla) seedlings.

Looking good! Very nice 'Lady Pauline'.

Those are some nice looking Neps.

Nice looking Nepenthes it was nice of your mom to get you some plants I can't wait to see some updates on them. =)

Greaqt job with them!

Thanks for the comments. I've had the truncata and bellii for about a year now and they are really starting to look nice. I can't wait to see how the ventricosa red x carunculata robusta and lady pauline look in the future. I'm also excited to see what the seedlings will look like and owe a big thanks to tropics for giving me the seed.

That's a great looking N. bellii. Everything looks nice. I don't think I ever realized you lived in Wichita. Go Kansas!

xvart.

Back