What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are a few of my Neps on a cold winters day here in England!

DSCF5925.jpg

N. villosa

DSCF5917a.jpg

N. hamata

DSCF5920.jpg

N. hamata

DSCF5930.jpg

N. truncata x lowii

DSCF5941.jpg

N. rajah

DSCF5928.jpg

Baby N. medusa!

DSCF5868.jpg

N spectabilis x aristolochioides EP clone.

Roll on spring!!

cheers

bill

Nice. I see you have some rare plants there.

outstanding plants! that villosa is incredible! great job.

First Villosa from a grower that actually looks like a mature villosa!

that hamata looks ferocious, and the villosa is the first big one i've seen in cultivation.
nice growing! :)

just freaking fantastic. Totally spectacular. wow!!

Very nice N. hamata upper. Wish mine would produce uppers sometime.

Very nice N. hamata upper. Wish mine would produce uppers sometime.
Don't you have to resist the urge to keep hacking the vine into little pieces for that to happen? :poke: .. :-))

that's a sweet hamata you have there. The veining is very nice. The teeth are just amazing.

You must be one of those people who somehow has all the best Nepenthes. Those people that I am always incredibly jealous of.... Great plants, especially the Hamata uppers. You don't see pictures of them often. What are your growing conditions?

Nice plants. especially the villosa and hamata.

You must be one of those people who somehow has all the best Nepenthes. Those people that I am always incredibly jealous of.... Great plants, especially the Hamata uppers. You don't see pictures of them often. What are your growing conditions?

Looks like he has an amazing greenhouse.

Excellent plants!

Hi
Thanks for all your kind comments.
All these Neps are growing on the floor of one of my highland houses. I keep the temp to a min of 50f in the winter by a fan heater. But apart from that largely leave the plants to their own devices! The villosa seems an easier plant to get to pitcher than the rajah for some reason. But like the rajah it produces its best pitchers when they are supported. The next developing pitcher will be a fair bit bigger than the one photographed I think.

cheers

bill

Wow! Kudos for you, especially that villosa! :hail:

Ok...that villosa is just amazing. And I really just don't know what to say about that hamata. Those are just some great neps you have in your collection. Congratulations!!!!

Great plants. Do you know how old the Villosa is?

Back