What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few pictures(4 to be exact)

They aren't really anything yet, just felt like showing them... Sorry the pics are so big.

Nepenthes Rajah
IMG_0022.jpg

Nepenthes Truncata
IMG_0008.jpg

Bepenthes Bicalcarata
IMG_0026.jpg

Some kind of succulent I was told
IMG_0027.jpg

your succulent is an aloe sp.

your neps looks nice n' healthy! :)

those are nice. How long have you had them?

Thanks guys, I've had the truncata for about five months, the rajah for maybe six or seven weeks and have had the bicalcarata for 3 or 4 weeks i think.

Just recently my rajah has started un-curling one of it's leaves that curled up so i think now it's adjusting nicely. The truncata is producing a leaf right now at a good speed. Though right now I can't seem to get a high enough day and night temperature for the bicalcarata so i think that explains the pause in growth.

Hi

Huh.....you have a rajah too!........I got mine already.It started off quite fast.

Ken

ooh...cute nepenthes. So Ken, you've got your rajah already. Not that hard, right, Ken.

Hi

Huh.....you have a rajah too!........I got mine already.It started off quite fast.

Ken

lucky!!! mine is sooo sloww, i think it will pick up speed durring the spring though. I grew it "in" the terarium and the pitcher grew noticeably, but when i was given a good talking to i transplanted it into a pot and the only thing that happened was the pitcher died.

Back