What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Lady

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
This is my N. x Lady Pauline

Such a great plant, I always enjoy seeing what it's up to next. It's never really shown me any difference from winter to summer growth, just keeps getting bigger.

Eating:

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes x "lady pauline"</td></tr></tbody></table>

Mom on the main vine:

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From Nepenthes x "lady pauline"</td></tr></tbody></table>

Mom and baby basal:

-Nate

Haha~ She is quite a beauty.
Thanks for your kindly sharing.

That's quite a lady. That grass, is it some kind of sedge?

Nice gnome! :D

Very pretty.

Very nice. Is that other plant in the 1st pic the stuff that grows out of LFS? If it is I would get rid of it because they have very extensive root systems and will choke out your nep.

The other plant in the first pic is just some air plant. I scatter them around the grow rack like a hillbilly does with car parts and a front lawn.

The other plant in the first pic is just some air plant. I scatter them around the grow rack like a hillbilly does with car parts and a front lawn.

:jester:

i find that horribly offensive......my car parts are scattered around my backyard ill have you know................ :censor: :D

Wow. One of the nicests I've seen. :D I seriously have to get this plant.

Hey nice lady you have there.......I have one too but i have no idea why it just doesn't want to grow much for me its just staying there doing almost nothing with 1 green pitcher with no spots.

Ken

I've found Lady Pauline responds well to lots of light.

Hey nice lady you have there.......I have one too but i have no idea why it just doesn't want to grow much for me its just staying there doing almost nothing with 1 green pitcher with no spots.

Ken

Are you sure it's this plant? Even my basal threw a full colored pitcher. There's very little green in the pitchers of this plant at all.

My plant received less light this past summer while under the care of my mother. The pitchers it threw were much less colorful, with one being completely green, minus the red peristome. Pitcher color definitely varies with light received.

Back