What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you predict the future (my vent's future)

So my vent has outgrown it's home! Which makes me happy and concerned. Happy cause i am able to make it thrive! Now, i have been told it is very forgiving,and i alreay have another one in my living room with the other houseplants(and it's doing fine and pitchering), but do you guys think it'll lose it's pitchers and go through a sorta 'shocked' period? has anyone else (someone probably has) tried and gone through this? Just want to know what might/might not happen...your opinions
Thanks
Steven
humidity in ambient air : 30-60% (if i have the humidifier on or not) temp: room temp heated at 15, but when sunny, gets real warm... photoperiod: the sun (5 hours direct light, the rest of the day, bright indirect)

Go ahead, as long as another one is happy with it, it should only lose a few pitchers.

Are you talking about ventricosa or ventrata?

And what were the conditions it is moving from?

good point, it's in my terra now, it gets 16 hour photoperiod, 2 t5's high output 3foot 36watt at now 4-5 inches away from lights... 65-95% humidity day-night.. and it's a ventricosa.

Back