What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see...
N. campanulata x N. aristolochiodies (think of the size!)
N. albomarginata 'green' x S. leucophylla 'green' (just think of the colors it would produce!)

hamata and ephippiata, teeth and hooks, that would be a vicious hybrid! i prefer ephippiata to lowii, not too fond of the bizzare lowii upper pitchers...

Actually ephippiata as goes throw the same upper pitchers as lowii, except the narrow waist isn't as narrow.

Lets see...
N. albomarginata 'green' x S. leucophylla 'green' (just think of the colors it would produce!)

Come on now. :p Let's try and stay in the same Genus at least.

I think a really awesome and simple hybrid would be N. Clipeata x N. Rajah.

And then to get it more like the classicly awesome shape of clipeata how about:

N. Clipeata x (N. Rajah x N. Clipeata)

That's bound to be a huge plant. Mad petiolate insertion too!

Hamata X Bical X black Truncata. Teeth and color of hamata with the fangs and size and vigor of bical with the size and color of the truncata.

lingulata(hamataXbicla) bical fangs hamata teeth and lingulata tounge ill call it N. monster or N. reptilian monster.

haha sounds like a good name for it to me :D

Attenboroughii x lowii

Clipeata x attenboroughii

[(Naga x bical) x Naga] x [(Bical x Naga) x Bical]
If that sucker didn't have teeth and a forked tongue, than I wouldn't know what to do with myself. (especially after all those decades of breeding)

bical x rajah x lowii lolll is this possible a LL and HL hybrid?

There are many lowland/highland hybrids.

Back