What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plants finally here! and a coupld Updates!

As I said before...that rajah is a beast man. Damn! what a fantastic plant!!!

Still looking great! Thanks for updating. :)

thanks again for the comments guys :)
yeah Varun, its a beastly rajah, cant wait to see what comes from it as it gets older

Ah, the wonders of having a job... I reaally need one of those.
Awsome plants Kris. You better get workin on that greenhouse!
(Also, I figured out how you get your UHL conditions when we had a 7 hour power outage this morning. Temps whent down to 55. LOL)

Wahahahha dart, its no secret how I do it hahahha. We have naturally cold nights, and during winter when it dips into the 20s or 30s I've only got to open my window, when its a little warmer like in the upper 30s or 40s I run a fan in my window. Summer time is all about outdoors for me :) gotta love the northwest

good god Kris, nice plants! keep it up! hope they will all thrive fo ryou in your masterful conditions, hehe, thanks for sharing!

lol thanks bloke, though i by no means have masterful conditions or growing skills of any kind. i just kinda try my best to give em what they want

That's a really beasty S. Psittachia in the back ground!

No, that's a N. psittacina alright, or at least a hybrid of it.

Yep its a psittacina from brokken which was coming out of dormancy when I got it, so its waking up indoors, don't think it would appreciate the temps we had when I got it while it was waking up hahaha.

Wow, I screwed up.
Looked just like Darlingtonia to me. I see it now, though.

My fault! lol

its all good dart, psittacina is the closest related sarra to darlingtonia i believe anyway. look almost identical minus the upright pitchers and tongues

Back