What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. naga - new species

Saw this on an Aussie listserver & a few other forums & didn't see it here. Another very interesting new species - link

SWEET!!

I want to know what it is specializing to catch with that appendage. And when I can get my hands on one LOL

Man, you gotta love that lid. I wonder how many species are still waiting to be discovered.

Yeah I saw that the other day and I thought to myself I haven't heard of that species.

That's pretty cool! I was thinking, "Hey, that looks like a skinny N. spathulata!" - and apparently they are related.

wow nice species i want one now hehe

Imagine this forked tongue, the teeth of a bical and the wings of that special rafflesiana variant on the tendril and man..that would be a wicked nep. :p Perhaps the teeth of a hamata would clearly make it more closer to a mouth.

What the heck! That makes me all the more want to devote my life to exploring remote tropical mountains. That is a really awesome nepenthes, possibly one of my favorite.

Wow very nice, looks like snakes tounge, seems like lids can be very varied too!

Back