What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying

Anyone know where I can buy a few N. ampullaria (spotted). Who ever it is needs to be able to send plants to Western Australia. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure there is a big big place there in Australia that has tons of neps we all wish we could get as easy as you. Did you check it out?

We have captive exotics which is very small and often out of stock... triffidpark which, in my opinion, is over priced and charges way too much on shipping... there is Southern Carnivorous which never has stock and finally Exoticaplants which wants $150 to send anything into WA.

Oh Exotica is who I was talking about. Seems crazy they want so much when they are close.

There on the other side of the country and WA has screwed up import laws and regulations.

AU has very strict laws regarding importation so I suspect you are out of luck unless you can find someone within AU already. Besides if you are concerned about the cost to ship within AU... imagine what it would cost to have it sent from overseas!

Anyone know if Gus over at pitcherplantfever is still selling?

Perhaps there is a CP club not too far? That might be an option to meet some fellow hobbyists and perhaps do some trading.

Back