What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of new Neps

figured before i bounced out for work, id post pics of a couple of my new babies which arrived today. excited to get these ones going :)
sorry for the cruddy photos LOL
N. singalana Belirang
SingalanaandIzumiae001.jpg

N. izumiae
SingalanaandIzumiae002.jpg

Very nice SK you and your addiction, I love neps too, congrats, hopefully someday i'll have the species you have!

You just can't stop, can you? :I Kidding, very nice. THe color on the izumiae is great.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how izumiae grows for you,
I would like to get one, but I read they were supa slow, so I'm curious.

oh my, ur N. singalana Belirang got some meaner looking teeth than mine loll i also got mine not long ago how big is ur N. singalana in diameter?

I'm not home to measure it indigo, but I believe the plant is about 3 inches in diameter. Ill measure it when I get home tonight. Currently at work, on my lunch..yay phones hahaha

nice plants SK! they always impress me, good growing!

They look good SK. :) I like the peristome on that singliana. That izumiae should look mighty fine once it gets going. Amazing leaf color.

nice........really like that particular singliana.....have seen some that i dont personally care for but that one is great....

thanks guys :) i cant wait for them to produce their first pitchers in my care. its gonna be cool. they will be getting their first firtilization in a couple weeks when my other neps get their next round of it.

Back