What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. villosa Flowering

Thanks, all of you, for your kind words! I have seen many of you produce superb specimens of species very difficult to cultivate, so I really appreciate your sentiments and enthusiasm!

I wouldn't be surprised if your plant turned out to be a female.

You may very well be right. A similar remark was made on another forum, and upon further consideration, I suspect that this is the case! Certainly, we're going to know one way or the other. I'll post further pictures and updates as they become available.

Wow congratulations. It is always nice to see hard work and dedication pay off! Job well done. Keep us updated!

Absolutely amazing. You definitely have a spot in Nepenthes history. There is one very deserving female plant out there waiting for this pollen. Choose very carefully, as the resulting hybrid will most certainly be extremely unique. I cannot wait for an update on your plant and on the resulting offspring of this plant.

I'm really just amazed. Congratulations.

Back