What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bout a little Nep game...

Yeah, campanulata does. It doesn't look like campanulata though.

:-O

BogandRonsplaceca033e.jpg

[suspicious] Hmm, is that handwriting the real deal? [/suspicious]

Give them what they want andy!

Lol the label still has the obvious mark of being whited-out! That pic is a fake, for sure!

it is flowering
but it shouldnt be....still waiting for the right answer to come out twice.

I'll guess N. mira.

And yeah, that's an "OMG I might be dying" flower.

Is the answer on this page? If it is, I'm guessing the one on the around the middle of the screen!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nepenthes_species

Am I right!?!?!?!? :angel:

Anyway, looks like a highlander, but the only highlanders I have are a Sanguinea and a misslabelled Ventricosa from a drought sale on Ebay (the plant has wings), and it doesn't look like either! So where'd ya get it? it would help to know where it came from, and if they're still selling it. :poke: Maybe a Truncata? I'm WAY off I bet! Is this eligible for a game of 20 Questions? I ain't getting it any other way LOL! It's probably a good thing you already know what it is! :pics: of pitchers, mother plant, or even a GENUINE nametag!?!?!?

Good growing!
Aslan

Carnivoure12 gets it on his first guess, second person, Max (Capslock)
Its an N. mira!

Btw this isnt my plant, this is a photo i took at a friend of mines greenhouse the day of the bog trip

Yay, you can send me that villosa, macrophylla, or aristolochioides on monday as a prize :)

Atleast I tried :p

Hey Kris,

Do you know if that plant was used to make viable seed? Looks like a male, though I may be mistaken. And also, why are those two leaves partially white? Is it some kind of variegation, or simply a camera flash/lighting issue?

no idea. jimmy they were older leaves, just the way they were...i took that photo on monday

Back