What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

glider14

Always a newbie
thought id take pictures of all the nepenthes i have. since i dont think ive done that. enjoy =]
N. tentaculata starting to make intermediates
102_0072.jpg

102_0073.jpg

N. ephippiata getting big
102_0074.jpg

N. lowii. still slowly truckin it..
102_0075.jpg

N. talangensis. came back from the dead... 3 times.
102_0078.jpg

N. izumiae. not doing much. whats wrong with this one?
102_0079.jpg

N. aristolochiodes also coming back. 4 growth points!
102_0080.jpg

My pygmy N. rafflesiana. ive had it for a year and a half. and its not root bound or anything.
102_0081.jpg

my nepenthes seedlings!! 4 varieties.
102_0082.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take them all if you shipped to canada.

on to the plants living outside!
N. Sabre
102_0083.jpg

N. Peter DAmato
102_0084.jpg

N. alata from EP
102_0085.jpg

N. sanguinea x truncata
102_0086.jpg

N. clipeata x eymae
102_0087.jpg

N. spectabilis x ventricosa
102_0088.jpg

N. sanguinea with lots of off shoots
102_0089.jpg

and N. fusca 'Sarawak'
102_0090.jpg
102_0091.jpg

Awesome pics. Check your email. Maybe we can work something out... I would love some of those

The neps are looking great! That tentaculata is amaaaazing... *drool*

apologies guys... im not going to be distributing for a while... ill bring it back up when its time to do so.

Alex

I come through there quite often, so I am hoping to get something...

Of course I am sure that you are bummed out about having to give them away.:down:

Excellent growing! That N. tentaculata never ceases to amaze me. And all of your other plants have such amazing coloration!

I sent you an email as well - for when you start considering where your Nepenthes will continue to thrive. :)

Nice neps you got going. The talangensis seems to be a fighter. I love tentaculata, and you have a great one. :D

Great plants, obviously well cared for. Thanks for sharing.

great stuff glider. As usual! :)

Dont distribute, hog all your greatness for yourself! :D Those are some well grown babies! :)

Nice plants Alex. Why do you have to get rid of your collection?

I love the tentaculata, as well as the fusca. Great looking neps.

What ever happened to conserving Sphagnum? :lol:

me? conserve sphagnum? ha. i love the stuff. everything has a mix of sphagnum and bark with a top layer of sphagnum for looks =] except the aristo. it has a bark layer =] thanks for the comments everyone!! the tentac, clipeata x eymae and 'PDA' are my 3 favorites!

Nepenthes: college in the fall.

Alex

sorry =[ double post

Nepenthes: college in the fall.

Alex

Are you sure you can't keep a few of them? I'm bringing my whole growrack into my college apartment. If you intend to get back into the hobby after college, you could send them to a foster home for a few years and then have them shipped back when you can handle them. I'm doing that with my sarracenia. If you let the foster grower keep whatever they propagate from your collection, I'm sure they'd be interested.

Jason

tentaculata is just great, I kind of shivered a little when I saw Peter D Amato -how awesome!

Great plants, love em all.

Back