What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here are some pics of my greenhouse it is coming along very well with things pitchering all over the place and even a few nepenthes flowers!

The pics

nepenthes x mixta, this plant is a nice lowland plant but sadly it is way too big for my lowland tanks.

DSC_0367.jpg

nepenthes inermis x ventricosa

DSC_0363.jpg

nepenthes black beauty this plant loves my conditions it sent out a 10 inch trap

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

nepenthes x red leopard

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

nepenthes maxima x tm this is the first time this plant pitchered for me I got this plant a year ago it is a nice dark clone hopefully the peristome will darken up over time

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

a plain upper trap of nepenthes x rokko

DSC_0434.jpg

nepenthes pompey this plant is really cool it looks a lot like burbidgeae!

DSC_0137.jpg

nepenthes maxima x veitchii

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

now a flower of nepenthes sib x ventricosa

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

nepenthes glabrata still very small but at least it is pitchering

DSC_0165.jpg

nepenthes viking this plant went from small 1 inch tall traps to suddenly a 3 inch tall trap!

DSC_0141.jpg

now some pics of the full setup!

the left side of my greenhouse

DSC_0383.jpg

the right side

DSC_0384.jpg

the light rack and on top of it is my small nepenthes space

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0386.jpg

the left of the light house (as i like to call it)

DSC_0388.jpg

the middle

DSC_0387.jpg

the right

DSC_0389.jpg

and an over view

DSC_0417.jpg

thats about all for now I will post more pics of my second nepenthes flower when it comes out

Matt

Omg i love your setup :eek: Maybe when we get another house ill make it like yours. My mom promised me after our 2nd house, shell buy me a GH :D

Very Nice, My Mixta is also geting HUGE!

nice set up is that black beauty a type of sanguinea.

thanks guys

M Jacobs: the black beauty is sainguinea x ramispina it is an interesting cross I hope it flowers soon because it would be cool to see black beauty x sib x ventricosa

thanks,
Matt

Great greenhouse. How I hope to have a greenhouse full of plants. One can dream, lol. Nice Neps and pings.

Very nice plants. I might set up a small greenhouse... some day.

I really like the Red Leopard.

Great looking greenhouse. Glad to see the N. "black beauty" has taken off for you. It is a very, very vigourous grower. Has the basal started to grow and produce pitchers yet? Looks like you have tremendous conditions in your greenhouse. Well, good growing.

Back