What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pics

I've been waiting a while for a nice pitcher on this one. Seems to be pickier than most.
vsn.jpg

A couple different clones of maxima x TM from EP
P1100688.jpg

P1100689.jpg

truncata x TM
P1100647.jpg

I just liked the look of these:
P1100682.jpg

Very nice plants steve, i love the truncata x xTM and maxima x xTMs....
also that ventricosa x (spectabilis x northiana) is quite stunning, good job.

Spectacular hybrids as always! About how many x TM hybrids do you have?

I have 10 different crosses and 26 plants (not counting Sabre) and looking for more but don't call me obsessive. (You can think it, just don't say it to my face).

I see. Yep, you're obssesive. ;)

Nah, we all want more and more, don't we? This hobby is way too addictive. LOL. But it's a safe-ish addiction. :D

safe in some aspects....
makes your wallet cough up dust and lint though.

beautiful! its picky because it beautiful cha. ;)

Safe? Psh compared to hard drugs maybe! Smokings probably cheaper lol. Im still waiting for the DEA to blast in my front door and search the GH...

last picture is that bongso in the middle?
haw can I be sure to get that awesome dark one, I've seen other purple ones, but they don't always have such great form and color.
Thanks, I love your pic threads!
Alec

Yep, that's bongso. I had another clone I liked better, but alas ..... RIP. I think it may be the MT clone and I got it from Tony a few years ago. Here's another as it's coloring up. You can see the 1st pitcher in the background of the first pic below:
P1090769.jpg

P1100268.jpg

P1100683.jpg

Wow Steve! Great looking plants as usual! I especially like the first and last photos. Amazing!

The latest from (inermis x spathulata) x TM
P1110186.jpg

That 1st maxima x TM clone now that it's colored up a little more:
P1110183.jpg

ventricosa x (lowii x ventricosa)
P1110192.jpg

and my 3 different clones of Sabre:
P1110180.jpg

P1110181.jpg

I really got to love the (inermis x spathulata) x TM and maxima x TM.

(inermis x spathulata) x TM
This is really something special! I've never seen one like it. Will it color up at all? - kind of like the green and white.
Your pic threads are really entertaining for me.

Nope, this is the green clone. There is a little light spotting on some of the intermediates, but I expect that to go away completely as the true uppers appear. I have seen a purple clone and I'm hoping to get a cutting some day.

Beautiful plants, i really love that ventricosa x (lowii x ventricosa), its amazing how much variation there is in that particular cross i don't think Ive seen two alike... I really like that bongso as well!

Back