What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirabilis var enchino and Pauline

Mirabilis var enchinotsoma...First time pitchering for me after soo long...And looks like finally its acclimatising cos its next leaf is also making another pitcher..Can't seem to focus well though..All my pics are blurry..

Enough talks here goes nothing..
RIMG2770.jpg

RIMG2771.jpg

RIMG2774.jpg

Pauline
RIMG2498.jpg

RIMG2506.jpg

Dun forget to comment

Have a nice day y' all

Nice!, is that pauline pitcher alongside ampullaria x ventricosa?

Thanks...And yep its sitting on the LFS of N x Gardentech (amp x vent)

Wow, sweet echinostoma... I have a tiny one, and cant wait for it to start putting out pitchers even close to that nice...

That's the best looking mirabilis form. :D

First off, as a native Texan, it's y'all, darnit.
Secondly, it sounds kinda corny but I'm jazzed for your echino pitcher!
Really nice.

Hi Guys.....Totally agreed that this form is nice...Though it is sometimes picky on temp and humidity..For2-3weeks i mist it to keep humidity and thats when it formed this pitcher..

Justjack..Well doesn't really matters to me hehe oh well i'll edit it

My Lady Pauline doesn't seem to be making bigger pitchers other than 2 inch pitchers like the one in the photo..Maybe because its grown in lowland conditions

Ken, there is a tip to get the focus right. Do you notice that all your pics are sharp in the background?

Press the button halfway to lock distance if the focus is not on the subject you want, move the camera back slightly until you can see your subject becoming sharp on the camera screen. Then press all the way down to take your shot. ;)

Twas a joke Ken, it's not possible to spell slang correctly. Still love the pitcher!

Back