What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which

Which you rather have 3 black truncatas or these 3 lowii x camp or truncata x eppihita Sorry about there spelling.???

Are the N. lowii x camp and truncata x epp all seed grown?

I would go for N. lowii x camp.

I second Capensis, lowii x camp.

1:2 ?

Yeah, I agree with Halt. Why not get one of each or one and two of something?

black truncata all the way, so much more potential IMO and species is always better than hybrids...atleast IMO

There is still no prove that "Black Truncata" is a species yet.

black truncata all the way, if i get a male and female id make my own cross and see if anything nice comes out. Alot of potential and possible variation in black truncata

There is still no prove that "Black Truncata" is a species yet.

There is also no proof that it is hamata
from the looks of it, it is just a new loc. type of truncata, its been discussed quite a bit....
Either way i believe black truncata holds way more potential

yep i think i going with the truncata because of its color and size potentials

My goodness what have I missed while being away??

So what was the decision?

Or is this more like "if Superman and Spriderman got in a fight, who would win?"

So what was the decision?

Or is this more like "if Superman and Spriderman got in a fight, who would win?"

well kind of what you said and to see what everyone would pick because of all of these new plants out it's so hard to decide.

Sorry for my intrustion here but i still dont see why all the hipe over a black truncata .
i know i know i am a moron but i just dont see why it is so sought after , i mean there are several new neps out there other then this . any way's i am sure i wil catch hell over it .
so lets hear it .

Back