What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some nepenthes!

glider14

Always a newbie
N. tentaculata
100_0008.jpg

N. mira, poking up
100_0006.jpg

N. 'Sabre' put on a massive growth spurt. starting to vine too!!
100_0005.jpg

And N. 'Peter D'Amato'
100_0002.jpg

100_0003.jpg

100_0004.jpg

enjoy!
Alex

Very nice. :) Your tentaculata never ceases to amaze me.

Very very nice. I see your using an indoor rack setup. Whats your dimensions of your grow setup??? Lighting, racks, humidity supplementation???

well the rack is i think 4x6. 5 tiers total but only 2 are in use right now. i use 2 dual tube fluorescent shop lights for each rack totaling 160 watts per shelf. no humidity supplementation except for my tentac and all the others that are in my terrarium.
100_0012.jpg

Capensis: thanks man! =] the tentac suffered from a slight drought and lost a bunch of its pitchers. but its ok now!

Alex

Nice growing, nice selection you have there

is this just BE's tentaculata, or is it a more expensive EP one?

Good to see everything is looking as good as ever Alex!
I cant believe it's been that long already, last I saw your Heli there was no flower in sight!
Love the Neps man, keep up the good stuff. You'll have to drop by over here sometime!

its a BE clone. still nice though!

Yann- i know man. that flower came out of no where. this is the 3rd time it has flowered. i saw it budding out labor day weekend and this is where it was last weekend!

Alex

I love it! But where's the prized N. clipeata x eymae?

Stunning!

awesome plants!

One of these days I might buy a grow setup and finally get a heli.

I love it! But where's the prized N. clipeata x eymae?
picture 3 and 4. haha. its not much to look at now. its growing really slowly.

Alex

Glad to hear its BE! I was hoping I could get such a nice one for less than 100 ahah,
Thanks fro the pics!
-Alec

Nice neps
I like the N. tentaculata.

alec: its a nice clone actually. cheap too. its easy to grow and please and its quick growing. just give it lots of light and water. cause mine soaks it up like a sponge.

Alex

Looking great as usual. How are the plants working with college?

they are home. i am here. what more can i say? haha. my raff died cause it got no water since i forgot to water it when i was home last time. but everything else is still alive and kickin!

Alex

Oh! very nice. that N. lowii x ventricosa is awesome.
and Duckking really love your Heliamphora. Excellent.

Back